JOIN US AT GUOCOLAND MALAYSIA (GLM)
WHY JOIN US?
Are you looking for challenges and an opportunity to build a rewarding career with us? With a strong parentage and strategic alliances both locally and overseas, GuocoLand Malaysia provides a rewarding career, a dynamic work environment, growth as well as development opportunities for its employees. And one of the company’s corporate objectives is to enhance the quality of its human resources in pursuit of management excellence. Towards this end, the company is cognisant of the need for continuous training and upgrading at all staff levels.
BE PART OF GLM TEAM NOW!
Come and be part of one of the leading property developers in Malaysia.
Please click here to view the career opportunities:
- To spearhead the gathering/compilation of observations amongst the sales team for Head, Sales analysis
- Assisting in investors visit and follow up with sales proposal
- Planning and brainstorming ideas to sell
- To achieve and maximize sales for all sales launches of company’s projects and services based on planned sales strategies
- Contribute to the marketing & planning of the company’s launches by actively participating in group discussions, provide constructive and creative ideas and continual feedback on current strategies
- To attend to sales inquiries, including call/emails and walk-in customers by providing relevant information about company’s product
- Organize and participate in weekend duty at Sales Gallery as well as on location of projects, property launches or exhibition (local and overseas)
- Conduct market survey on competitors and improve market intelligence
- To assist on daily operation issue
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers
- To carry out any other duties as directed by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ related working experience in sales of high end residential
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel
- Chinese literates is a compulsory (spoken and written) will be added advantage
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Can work in one of our Sales Gallery
- Responsible to plan, lead & manage the assigned project(s) to ensure that the project completes on time, within the project budget and specified quality & safety requirements for handing-over to the clients
- To ensure smooth progress of the project through close liaison or attend meetings with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and relevant authorities.
- To ensure Safety, Health and Sustainability regulations are in compliance with the legislation.
- To participate in reviewing tenders, contracts and other relevant documents
- To review, monitor the project progress and provide support to all Departmental Heads and / or site staff.
- To liaise with government authorities and other regulatory bodies as and when required.
- Attend to site meeting; supervise subcontractors and monitor of all site activities
- To work closely with consultants and contractors and to ensure good quality and timely delivery
- Any other duties or responsibilities as and when required.
- Preferably a Degree holder in Engineering or Architectural
- At least 6-8 years of working experience in project management
- Strong planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Experience with high rise building is preferred
- Multiple mixed development
- Hands on knowledge of ISO Standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Good presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Answering calls and arranging of appointments.
- Proficient with smartphones and tablets usage and understand social media (for scouring of the internet subscribing to alerts and podcasts and social media for compilation of relevant news)
- Coordination and management of meetings, conferences, driver’s function and tasks.
- Drafting of standard correspondences, memos, etc. including dictation.
- Attend meetings and taking of minutes.
- Prepare and compile of management reports.
- Creating templates for projects, sales launches tracking, WIP meetings, activity road maps & etc
- Coordinating of travel, medical and other expense claims.
- Type general letters, reports, memos, etc.
- To sort and distribute in-coming and out-going mails and faxes.
- To maintain a proper filing system and to maintain proper administration records and files.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial / Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar capacity reporting to senior management.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality, independent, proactive, resourceful, responsive, tactful, fast & efficient and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to communicate and interact with all levels
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin would be an absolute advantage.
- Required computer skill(s): MS Office, MS Word
- Preferably with relevant working experience in property development companies.